The NewsDemon Blog
By Steve Schwartz May 12th, 2011
NewsDemon.com Newsgroups is proud to announce another milestone in binary retention which now supports over 1000 days of retention across all supported binary newsgroups.
Recent upgrades to NewsDemon.com Newsgroup servers located in both the US and EU locations now spool over a full 1000 days of binary retention and well over three years of text retention with a full 99.9% completion rate.
USENET Newsgroup retention reflects the length of time that a binary and/or text article is accessible to subscribers. The new increase in retention means that NewsDemon.com Newsgroup subscribers may access binary newsgroup articles that were posted over 1000 days ago! Find out more about USENET newsgroup retention increase here.
It doesn’t stop here! NewsDemon.com Newsgroups expects the retention rate to only increase over time, allowing members even more articles available in all binary and text newsgroups.
With blazing fast access with up to 50 simultaneous connections and a combination of affordable subscription or block plans to choose from, NewsDemon.com Newsgroups 1000 day binary retention increase joins our efforts to consistently provide members with industry leading premium USENET access.
Subscribe to our blog!
- NewsDemon Now Offers Cosmos IP Addresses With SlickVPN
- Cable Company Admits To Data Caps On USENET Users
- IBM Leads In Nanotube Technology
- Minnesotta Outlaws Online Education
- UK Provider Virgin Media Offers Faster Speeds
- NewsDemon Now Offers 1500 Days Binary Retention
- New Computers Already Infected with a Virus?
- Canada Data Caps Affect Netflix and USENET Users
- Your ISP Could be Providing Faster Speeds than Advertised
- NewsDemon Offers Header Compression On All Newsgroups
- Google Enters the ISP Game, Offering Fast Access to USENET
- No Office 2013 Availability for XP, Vista, Mac Users
- Potential Breakthrough in Likely Discovery of Higgs Boson Particle
- New USENET Posted Study Looks at Teen Activity Online
- Internet Conceptualized in 1934?
- More Bits and Pieces from the Star Trek Sequel on USENET
- Solutions to Avoid Constantly Resetting Your Router
- Excitement Over Adobe Creative Suite 6 and Creative Cloud Releases
- World Wide Web Inventor Voices Privacy Concern On USENET
- Microsoft Pulls The Plug On Windows XP
- What Is Dr. Watson’s Contribution To Cancer Research?
- Microsoft Build Online Time Machine
- New Payment Options Available From NewsDemon.com Newsgroups
- Limited Time Super Unlimited USENET Deal from NewsDemon
- USENET Post Reveals Tremendous Forecast Of Online Users
- USENET Stats Regarding Technology Sales
- USENET Finds The Force
- Happy Binary Day USENET
- Windows XP Turns 10 On USENET
- Is Microsoft Manipulating Ratings to Call IE the Safest Browser?
- FCC Plans to Bring Broadband to Rural Areas
- 25th In Internet Speed Makes United States USENET Slower
- Large Reward to Define Large Internet
- eBook Inventor Passes Away, Remembered on USENET
- Microsoft Windows 8 Explorer to Include Ribbons
- New USENET and Online Slang Terms Enter Dictionary
- World Wide Web Turns 20 On USENET
- MTV Turns 30 Years Old Today
- Hierarchies on Usenet
- NewsDemon.com Free USENET 5 Hour Special
- How To Add USENET Newsgroups
- Where Did The Google Bing Facebook Twitter And Other Strange Names Come From?
- 3 Months Unlimited Usenet For $21.00
- Online Access Will Explode By 2015
- CDC Zombie Guide Takes Down Website
- Many USENET Newsreaders Get Updates
- NewsDemon Reaches 1000 Days Binary Retention
- AT&T Begins Capping USENET Customers
- USENET Access Speeds On The Rise Worldwide
- ESRB Changes Ratings For Download Games