The NewsDemon Blog
By Newsgroup Usenet June 15th, 2011
For a limited time only, NewsDemon.com Newsgroups is offering 3 Months of UNLIMITED USENET access for only $21.00.
Starting on June 15th, a limited number of new accounts are available which include uncensored, secure and unlimited access to all 107,000 newsgroups for only $7.00 a month for 3 months.
This one time offer includes all of the membership benefits that are enjoyed by NewsDemon.com Newsgroup members including:
- Blazing fast speeds from our multiple server locations
- Over 1020+ Days of Binary Retention
- 256 BIT SSL Secure Encrypted Connections
- Free Pre-Configured Newsreader (a $29.99 Value)
- 50 Simultaneous Connections
- 99% Completion Rate
- Unlimited Access to over 107,000 Newsgroups
The offer for the Unlimited Usenet newsgroup access is only available for a limited time. Only a set number of accounts are being offered at this price. Once they are gone, so is the offer.
There is no obligation after the 3 months to become a member of NewsDemon.com Newsgroups. Once purchased, your access is immediate and will end after 3 months from your activation date.
Hurry and join in now before this special runs out. This limited time offer is expected to end shortly and will not be available thereafter.
Subscribe to our blog!
- NSA-Proof VPN Connections Available Through NewsDemon
- NewsDemon Now Offers Cosmos IP Addresses With SlickVPN
- Cable Company Admits To Data Caps On USENET Users
- IBM Leads In Nanotube Technology
- Minnesotta Outlaws Online Education
- UK Provider Virgin Media Offers Faster Speeds
- NewsDemon Now Offers 1500 Days Binary Retention
- New Computers Already Infected with a Virus?
- Canada Data Caps Affect Netflix and USENET Users
- Your ISP Could be Providing Faster Speeds than Advertised
- NewsDemon Offers Header Compression On All Newsgroups
- Google Enters the ISP Game, Offering Fast Access to USENET
- No Office 2013 Availability for XP, Vista, Mac Users
- Potential Breakthrough in Likely Discovery of Higgs Boson Particle
- New USENET Posted Study Looks at Teen Activity Online
- Internet Conceptualized in 1934?
- More Bits and Pieces from the Star Trek Sequel on USENET
- Solutions to Avoid Constantly Resetting Your Router
- Excitement Over Adobe Creative Suite 6 and Creative Cloud Releases
- World Wide Web Inventor Voices Privacy Concern On USENET
- Microsoft Pulls The Plug On Windows XP
- What Is Dr. Watson’s Contribution To Cancer Research?
- Microsoft Build Online Time Machine
- New Payment Options Available From NewsDemon.com Newsgroups
- Limited Time Super Unlimited USENET Deal from NewsDemon
- USENET Post Reveals Tremendous Forecast Of Online Users
- USENET Stats Regarding Technology Sales
- USENET Finds The Force
- Happy Binary Day USENET
- Windows XP Turns 10 On USENET
- Is Microsoft Manipulating Ratings to Call IE the Safest Browser?
- FCC Plans to Bring Broadband to Rural Areas
- 25th In Internet Speed Makes United States USENET Slower
- Large Reward to Define Large Internet
- eBook Inventor Passes Away, Remembered on USENET
- Microsoft Windows 8 Explorer to Include Ribbons
- New USENET and Online Slang Terms Enter Dictionary
- World Wide Web Turns 20 On USENET
- MTV Turns 30 Years Old Today
- Hierarchies on Usenet
- NewsDemon.com Free USENET 5 Hour Special
- How To Add USENET Newsgroups
- Where Did The Google Bing Facebook Twitter And Other Strange Names Come From?
- 3 Months Unlimited Usenet For $21.00
- Online Access Will Explode By 2015
- CDC Zombie Guide Takes Down Website
- Many USENET Newsreaders Get Updates
- NewsDemon Reaches 1000 Days Binary Retention
- AT&T Begins Capping USENET Customers
- USENET Access Speeds On The Rise Worldwide