The NewsDemon Blog
By Newsgroup Usenet February 2nd, 2012
Have you been curious about USENET and wanted to see what it was all about? Newsdemon.com Newsgroups is making it easier and more affordable with our new $7.00 Super Unlimited plan.
Normally $19.95 a month, this heavily discounted special offers Unlimited access to over 107,000 uncensored newsgroups. Without data caps or throttling, you can access all you want in privacy with our 256 bit SSL encrypted connections.
If you’re new to USENET or a longtime user, the current Super Unlimited USENET plan offers everything you need:
- Free pre-configured newsreader helps you get up and going quickly without the hassle of working with other software that might not even work correctly.
- 50 simultaneous connections allow you to access USENET newsgroups quickly and easily.
- Multiple server locations means you get the fastest speeds available and consistently.
- No limits with Unlimited access set your mind at ease without ever having to worry about download caps.
- Customer support is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with knowledgeable and friendly technicians that can assist with any questions or issues you may encounter with your account.
The introductory offer of just $7.00 for the first month gives you the opportunity to try NewsDemon.com Newsgroups and find out for yourself why it’s America’s #1 Premium Usenet provider. After the first month, it’s still a low $10.00 a month for the lifetime of the account. That’s an annual savings of $126.40
Additionally with this account, NewsDemon.com Newsgroups is offering 30GB of Secure Online Storage from StorageNinja (a $20 a month savings). With your storage account, you can upload, keep and access your files securely anywhere online. This account is FREE for as long as you remain a NewsDemon.com Newsgroups customer.
This special offer is only available for a limited time. So if you’re ready to try out and join the thousands who have made the switch to USENET, get in on this super offer from NewsDemon.com Newsgroups. We’re confident you’ll enjoy our award winning services and support and look forward to having you part of the NewsDemon.com Newsgroups family.
Subscribe to our blog!
- NewsDemon Now Offers Cosmos IP Addresses With SlickVPN
- Cable Company Admits To Data Caps On USENET Users
- IBM Leads In Nanotube Technology
- Minnesotta Outlaws Online Education
- UK Provider Virgin Media Offers Faster Speeds
- NewsDemon Now Offers 1500 Days Binary Retention
- New Computers Already Infected with a Virus?
- Canada Data Caps Affect Netflix and USENET Users
- Your ISP Could be Providing Faster Speeds than Advertised
- NewsDemon Offers Header Compression On All Newsgroups
- Google Enters the ISP Game, Offering Fast Access to USENET
- No Office 2013 Availability for XP, Vista, Mac Users
- Potential Breakthrough in Likely Discovery of Higgs Boson Particle
- New USENET Posted Study Looks at Teen Activity Online
- Internet Conceptualized in 1934?
- More Bits and Pieces from the Star Trek Sequel on USENET
- Solutions to Avoid Constantly Resetting Your Router
- Excitement Over Adobe Creative Suite 6 and Creative Cloud Releases
- World Wide Web Inventor Voices Privacy Concern On USENET
- Microsoft Pulls The Plug On Windows XP
- What Is Dr. Watson’s Contribution To Cancer Research?
- Microsoft Build Online Time Machine
- New Payment Options Available From NewsDemon.com Newsgroups
- Limited Time Super Unlimited USENET Deal from NewsDemon
- USENET Post Reveals Tremendous Forecast Of Online Users
- USENET Stats Regarding Technology Sales
- USENET Finds The Force
- Happy Binary Day USENET
- Windows XP Turns 10 On USENET
- Is Microsoft Manipulating Ratings to Call IE the Safest Browser?
- FCC Plans to Bring Broadband to Rural Areas
- 25th In Internet Speed Makes United States USENET Slower
- Large Reward to Define Large Internet
- eBook Inventor Passes Away, Remembered on USENET
- Microsoft Windows 8 Explorer to Include Ribbons
- New USENET and Online Slang Terms Enter Dictionary
- World Wide Web Turns 20 On USENET
- MTV Turns 30 Years Old Today
- Hierarchies on Usenet
- NewsDemon.com Free USENET 5 Hour Special
- How To Add USENET Newsgroups
- Where Did The Google Bing Facebook Twitter And Other Strange Names Come From?
- 3 Months Unlimited Usenet For $21.00
- Online Access Will Explode By 2015
- CDC Zombie Guide Takes Down Website
- Many USENET Newsreaders Get Updates
- NewsDemon Reaches 1000 Days Binary Retention
- AT&T Begins Capping USENET Customers
- USENET Access Speeds On The Rise Worldwide
- ESRB Changes Ratings For Download Games