The NewsDemon Blog
By Newsgroup Usenet January 20th, 2011
To enter into NewsDemon.com Newsgroups Ultimate Game Giveaway, simply fill out the Contest Entry Form by January 31st, 2011. No purchase necessary to enter. We will randomly pick the contest winner on February 1st from all of the eligible entries received.
In order to choose the hottest games to offer as part of our Ultimate Game Giveaway, NewsDemon.com Newsgroups has scoured the many topics and discussions on gaming newsgroups to find the most talked about and best rated games selected by newsgroup subscribers.
The current line up of games available for this contest are:
PlayStation 3- Call of Duty Black Ops – Activision’s juggernaut first-person shooter returns for its annual assault on the bad guys with a focus on clandestine operations and deniable missions in Call of Duty: Black Ops. Developed by franchise veteran Treyarch, Black Ops marks a departure for the series, in that the action unfolds in neither WWII nor the nebulous “Modern” arena, but in the vast expanse of the Cold War. As one of the most discussed game on USENET newsgroups, the most popular version of the game has been on the PS3 and on the Playstation Newsgroups .
XBox 360 – Mass Effect 2 – Mass Effect 2 is a role-playing game with an outer space, science fiction setting and action-oriented, third-person shooter play. The game is released as the second in a planned trilogy from BioWare and designed for the Xbox 360. Players resume the role of Commander Shepard, the customizable protagonist of the first game, choosing the hero’s gender, appearance, skills, and abilities to match personal preferences and playing styles. A large number of newsgroup subscribers have followed the Mass Effect series and have rated this highly as one of the best games for the XBox 360.
Nintendo Wii – Just Dance – Ubisoft’s self-explanatory title Just Dance lets up to four music-loving gamers shake their bodies to the beat of more than 30 licensed dance songs. Players use their Wii Remote to mimic real dance moves as they swing their arms and move their legs to hits spanning multiple decades, including: “U Can’t Touch This” by MC Hammer, “Girls Just Want to Have Fun” by Cyndi Lauper, ” Groove Is in the Heart” by Deee-Lite, and ” Hot N Cold (Rock Version)” by Katy Perry. This fun, interactive and award winning Wii game is among the favorites of Nintendo newsgroup subscribers.
Windows – Civilization V – The fifth original release in the quintessential computer game series, Sid Meier’s Civilization V introduces new concepts and conditions to the classic turn-based strategy play, along with presentational and computational refinements to take advantage of contemporary PC capabilities. PC Gaming newsgroup subscribers have fallen in love with Civilization again with this upgraded version of the ever popular Civ series.
Although you must be 18 and over to enter and can only enter once per day, you can increase your odds by returning daily and entering again up until the contest expires.
Subscribe to our blog!
- NewsDemon Now Offers Cosmos IP Addresses With SlickVPN
- Cable Company Admits To Data Caps On USENET Users
- IBM Leads In Nanotube Technology
- Minnesotta Outlaws Online Education
- UK Provider Virgin Media Offers Faster Speeds
- NewsDemon Now Offers 1500 Days Binary Retention
- New Computers Already Infected with a Virus?
- Canada Data Caps Affect Netflix and USENET Users
- Your ISP Could be Providing Faster Speeds than Advertised
- NewsDemon Offers Header Compression On All Newsgroups
- Google Enters the ISP Game, Offering Fast Access to USENET
- No Office 2013 Availability for XP, Vista, Mac Users
- Potential Breakthrough in Likely Discovery of Higgs Boson Particle
- New USENET Posted Study Looks at Teen Activity Online
- Internet Conceptualized in 1934?
- More Bits and Pieces from the Star Trek Sequel on USENET
- Solutions to Avoid Constantly Resetting Your Router
- Excitement Over Adobe Creative Suite 6 and Creative Cloud Releases
- World Wide Web Inventor Voices Privacy Concern On USENET
- Microsoft Pulls The Plug On Windows XP
- What Is Dr. Watson’s Contribution To Cancer Research?
- Microsoft Build Online Time Machine
- New Payment Options Available From NewsDemon.com Newsgroups
- Limited Time Super Unlimited USENET Deal from NewsDemon
- USENET Post Reveals Tremendous Forecast Of Online Users
- USENET Stats Regarding Technology Sales
- USENET Finds The Force
- Happy Binary Day USENET
- Windows XP Turns 10 On USENET
- Is Microsoft Manipulating Ratings to Call IE the Safest Browser?
- FCC Plans to Bring Broadband to Rural Areas
- 25th In Internet Speed Makes United States USENET Slower
- Large Reward to Define Large Internet
- eBook Inventor Passes Away, Remembered on USENET
- Microsoft Windows 8 Explorer to Include Ribbons
- New USENET and Online Slang Terms Enter Dictionary
- World Wide Web Turns 20 On USENET
- MTV Turns 30 Years Old Today
- Hierarchies on Usenet
- NewsDemon.com Free USENET 5 Hour Special
- How To Add USENET Newsgroups
- Where Did The Google Bing Facebook Twitter And Other Strange Names Come From?
- 3 Months Unlimited Usenet For $21.00
- Online Access Will Explode By 2015
- CDC Zombie Guide Takes Down Website
- Many USENET Newsreaders Get Updates
- NewsDemon Reaches 1000 Days Binary Retention
- AT&T Begins Capping USENET Customers
- USENET Access Speeds On The Rise Worldwide
- ESRB Changes Ratings For Download Games