The NewsDemon Blog
By Newsgroup Usenet September 1st, 2009
Verizon has begun to notify customers informing them that newsgroup service provided by the company will cease by September 30th.
Verizon had late last year discontinued access to a number of newsgroups. Many have speculated that this termination of service was imminent. Customers will continue to have access to post or view articles on the Verizon USENET newsgroup service until the termination date.
NewsDemon.com Newsgroups is offering a 20% discount to all Verizon customers. Simply copy the coupon code below at checkout for any of our subscription based plans.
Coupon Code: hearmenow
NewsDemon.com Newsgroups welcomes all Verizon customers who wish to continue to gain access to valuable resources available on USENET newsgroups. The discount is valid for the lifetime of the subscription.
Earlier this year, Comcast, Time Warner and AT&T had also discontinued USENET access. As maintenance costs rises for supporting USENET newsgroups, many internet service providers have opted to drop access for its customers.
Subscribe to our blog!
- NSA-Proof VPN Connections Available Through NewsDemon
- NewsDemon Now Offers Cosmos IP Addresses With SlickVPN
- Cable Company Admits To Data Caps On USENET Users
- IBM Leads In Nanotube Technology
- Minnesotta Outlaws Online Education
- UK Provider Virgin Media Offers Faster Speeds
- NewsDemon Now Offers 1500 Days Binary Retention
- New Computers Already Infected with a Virus?
- Canada Data Caps Affect Netflix and USENET Users
- Your ISP Could be Providing Faster Speeds than Advertised
- NewsDemon Offers Header Compression On All Newsgroups
- Google Enters the ISP Game, Offering Fast Access to USENET
- No Office 2013 Availability for XP, Vista, Mac Users
- Potential Breakthrough in Likely Discovery of Higgs Boson Particle
- New USENET Posted Study Looks at Teen Activity Online
- Internet Conceptualized in 1934?
- More Bits and Pieces from the Star Trek Sequel on USENET
- Solutions to Avoid Constantly Resetting Your Router
- Excitement Over Adobe Creative Suite 6 and Creative Cloud Releases
- World Wide Web Inventor Voices Privacy Concern On USENET
- Microsoft Pulls The Plug On Windows XP
- What Is Dr. Watson’s Contribution To Cancer Research?
- Microsoft Build Online Time Machine
- New Payment Options Available From NewsDemon.com Newsgroups
- Limited Time Super Unlimited USENET Deal from NewsDemon
- USENET Post Reveals Tremendous Forecast Of Online Users
- USENET Stats Regarding Technology Sales
- USENET Finds The Force
- Happy Binary Day USENET
- Windows XP Turns 10 On USENET
- Is Microsoft Manipulating Ratings to Call IE the Safest Browser?
- FCC Plans to Bring Broadband to Rural Areas
- 25th In Internet Speed Makes United States USENET Slower
- Large Reward to Define Large Internet
- eBook Inventor Passes Away, Remembered on USENET
- Microsoft Windows 8 Explorer to Include Ribbons
- New USENET and Online Slang Terms Enter Dictionary
- World Wide Web Turns 20 On USENET
- MTV Turns 30 Years Old Today
- Hierarchies on Usenet
- NewsDemon.com Free USENET 5 Hour Special
- How To Add USENET Newsgroups
- Where Did The Google Bing Facebook Twitter And Other Strange Names Come From?
- 3 Months Unlimited Usenet For $21.00
- Online Access Will Explode By 2015
- CDC Zombie Guide Takes Down Website
- Many USENET Newsreaders Get Updates
- NewsDemon Reaches 1000 Days Binary Retention
- AT&T Begins Capping USENET Customers
- USENET Access Speeds On The Rise Worldwide