The NewsDemon Blog
By Newsgroup Usenet May 10th, 2012
The Adobe Creative Suite 6 and Creative Cloud will go on sale this week as the technology and creative communities begin discussing the new products. Through platforms such as Usenet, consumers are awaiting reviews from other users as they post their own, sparking a discussion of the new products not foreign to the newsgroups. Usenet has traditionally been an excellent forum for discussing new computer and technology products.
Adobe Creative Suite 6
The new Adobe CS6 features upgrades to several popular products including Photoshop, Photoshop Extended, InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, After Effects, Premiere Pro, Flash Professional, Audition, and Fireworks. Bridge and Encore—companion apps—also got an upgrade, and the CS6 package also features a couple of newcomers in Prelude and SpeedGrade.
One package, Design Standard, includes Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and Acrobat X Pro for graphic designers; it comes with a price tag of $1,299 and upgrades of $299. Design and Web Premium, designed for print and web designers, includes Photoshop Extended, Illustrator, InDesign, Flash Professional, Fireworks, Dreamweaver, and Acrobat X Pro; it costs $1,899 with upgrades at $399. The Production Premium package, which is designed for videographers, includes Premiere Pro, After Effects, Audition, Flash Professional, Illustrator, and Photoshop Extended; it costs $1,899 and upgrades are at $399. Each software product is also sold individually. A Master Collection includes all but the standard Photoshop, and runs $2,599; Flash Builder 4 is only available with the Master Collection.
The Creative Cloud includes all of the CS6 software packages, and allows for the delivery of the content creation tools, syncing and storing to or from the cloud, publishing websites, apps, and other publications, and updates for software packages. It will be available for a monthly fee of $50/month for the annual membership, or $75/month for a month-to-month membership. A promotional offer of $30/month is available for customers using CS3/4/5/5.5 packages.
The cloud subscription comes with certain unique products, too. The HTML 5 animation program, Edge Preview; the website development software, Muse 1.0; the content management system to work with Muse, Business Catalyst; a Web font tool, TypeKit; and Adobe Creative Cloud Connection, which allows syncing and storage of files with 20GB of space to create websites are all included. The Touch suite of apps are also included.
Subscribe to our blog!
- NewsDemon Now Offers Cosmos IP Addresses With SlickVPN
- Cable Company Admits To Data Caps On USENET Users
- IBM Leads In Nanotube Technology
- Minnesotta Outlaws Online Education
- UK Provider Virgin Media Offers Faster Speeds
- NewsDemon Now Offers 1500 Days Binary Retention
- New Computers Already Infected with a Virus?
- Canada Data Caps Affect Netflix and USENET Users
- Your ISP Could be Providing Faster Speeds than Advertised
- NewsDemon Offers Header Compression On All Newsgroups
- Google Enters the ISP Game, Offering Fast Access to USENET
- No Office 2013 Availability for XP, Vista, Mac Users
- Potential Breakthrough in Likely Discovery of Higgs Boson Particle
- New USENET Posted Study Looks at Teen Activity Online
- Internet Conceptualized in 1934?
- More Bits and Pieces from the Star Trek Sequel on USENET
- Solutions to Avoid Constantly Resetting Your Router
- Excitement Over Adobe Creative Suite 6 and Creative Cloud Releases
- World Wide Web Inventor Voices Privacy Concern On USENET
- Microsoft Pulls The Plug On Windows XP
- What Is Dr. Watson’s Contribution To Cancer Research?
- Microsoft Build Online Time Machine
- New Payment Options Available From NewsDemon.com Newsgroups
- Limited Time Super Unlimited USENET Deal from NewsDemon
- USENET Post Reveals Tremendous Forecast Of Online Users
- USENET Stats Regarding Technology Sales
- USENET Finds The Force
- Happy Binary Day USENET
- Windows XP Turns 10 On USENET
- Is Microsoft Manipulating Ratings to Call IE the Safest Browser?
- FCC Plans to Bring Broadband to Rural Areas
- 25th In Internet Speed Makes United States USENET Slower
- Large Reward to Define Large Internet
- eBook Inventor Passes Away, Remembered on USENET
- Microsoft Windows 8 Explorer to Include Ribbons
- New USENET and Online Slang Terms Enter Dictionary
- World Wide Web Turns 20 On USENET
- MTV Turns 30 Years Old Today
- Hierarchies on Usenet
- NewsDemon.com Free USENET 5 Hour Special
- How To Add USENET Newsgroups
- Where Did The Google Bing Facebook Twitter And Other Strange Names Come From?
- 3 Months Unlimited Usenet For $21.00
- Online Access Will Explode By 2015
- CDC Zombie Guide Takes Down Website
- Many USENET Newsreaders Get Updates
- NewsDemon Reaches 1000 Days Binary Retention
- AT&T Begins Capping USENET Customers
- USENET Access Speeds On The Rise Worldwide
- ESRB Changes Ratings For Download Games