Premium USENET provider NewsDemon Newsgroups has reached another milestone by providing over 5 years’ worth of binary retention on over 140,000 active newsgroups.
With upgrades to its networks in both the United States and European server farms, NewsDemon is now able to offer over 1830 days of retention with a full 99.9% completion rate.
The retention rate refers relates to the length of time that a binary or text file is available on USENET newsgroups. With this upgrade, users can now access binary files that had been posted to USENET newsgroups from more than five years ago. This further enhances the USENET newsgroup experience alongside the other features that NewsDemon provides:
- 256 Bit SSL Encryption
- A Choice between United States and European Servers
- Up to 50 Simultaneous Connections
- Free Headers, Posting and Header Compression
- Live Support Available 24/7
On top of the mainstay features, NewsDemon Newsgroups also offers additional features for USENET fans:
- Free Newsreader – Fully Functional Premium Newsreader, News Rover (A $29.95 value)
- Unlimited Online Storage – Provided by StorageNinja (A $50.00\Mo Value)
- Unlimited VPN – Provided by SlickVPN, service allows users to choice between cities in over 40 countries worldwide (Normally $10/mo)
“We continuously strive to offer top-shelf, innovative services that we believe our members will use and enjoy” said Jason Sheppard, a member of the NewsDemon team “We’re always looking forward to offering our members the best possible USENET experience.”
The new upgrade to 5 years of retention is immediately available to all new and current members. As with previous upgrades, it comes completely free with their subscription to NewsDemon Newsgroups. The 1830 days of retention spans both the monthly service and non-expiring block plans.